Wednesday 8 March 2017

08/03/17

So last week and this week couldn't be any more different. We had a 'boat race' (it's where you down your drinks, Nan) and played a game of celebrities with our guests. This week we have to come out for mid-service shots and slap them in the face with cheese.



In my last post I said about that guest who owed us a favor? Well we turned them into masterchefs and made the favor helping us with desserts and it went from just having Will helping us to having Ollie and Will helping us (and we got a cheeky cheeseboard from them too). Cheers guys, our heroes. Photos to follow.



So this week, I can't see anyone coming in the kitchen to help with any courses becuase they just come in the kitchen just to snort icing sugar off the sides (literally icing sugar, it's hilarious). Polishing off an impressive 30-40 bottles of wine a night between 21 of them, not even mad, just very, very impressed.

So of course, that amount of wine consumtion means that there are lots of drunk antics, I can't say I've ever been around so many naked people in my life...not even in the chalet; down our local too. Fully nude. Dancing on the tables. Dancing on the poles. Just. So. Much. Naked. It also means they chase Louise trying to get her teenage blood for eternal youth or something. It also means that I have to clean sick from THE WHOLE BATHROOM (how did they even manage that, like HOW?!). Not so much a drunk antic, bt they made a megabed too (5 beds pushed together) solid effort team.
Me and the bathroom of doom
A passed out guest and the Megabed

I feel like I'm Jordan in Wolf Of Wallstreet every time I have to tell them something, or doing my welcome speech.

So being with these bad influences means that y'know, maybe I can't handle my drink as well as I'd like to say (blame the altitude). Shoutout to my resort manager or walking me home after I died on Sunday night haha.

The only thing getting us through this week (apart from the mid-service shots) is listening to Natasha Bedingfield on repeat in the mornings. But you know what they say, if you can't beat them; join them.







2 comments:

  1. Love it! Thanks Becca and the gang for making our stay so wonderful.
    Love, Oliver and the gang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, cheers Ollie! If you got any good pictures I can chuck them on the blog too. Hope normal life is treating you all well!

    ReplyDelete