Friday 17 March 2017

16/03/17

What a day! Who said the sunshine doesn't put people in a better mood? (Plus about 15 of us in fancy dress).

We all went up the mountains dressed to impress, or maybe not. It's not everyday you get a snowboarding Jesus or Legoman at least. First stop was The Luge (remember the MarioKart sledging place from one of my first posts?). I think it's fair to say that with visability better than 5 metres and not having snow pelting you in the face it's 100x more enjoyable and I was way better. Nobody had to wait for me at the bottom AND I didn't come last! Score!

Next stop was the Waterslide. Anyone who has me on Facebook I'm sure has seen the video with the caption "when people ask me how my snowboarding is coming on..." and it's pretty accurate. Getting some serious speed then- BAMMM frontflip into the water with soggy boots and a very cold snowboard back to the chalet. At least I wasn't the only one to fall over....



More photos and videos to follow! 

Cringe of the day: We get on the Transarc bubble lift and we're chatting away then some of the other Are you a frog? So immediately I'm thinking what a strange question, like what? 1.) you can clearly hear me speaking English. 2.) why would you refer to yourselves as frogs? I don't do that, despite the FR/UK rivalry. 3.) What? 
guys in there (who are French) and they say to me:
So I reply with "no I'm English"...but of course, they were refering to me in my dinosaur onesi. Which I totally forgot I was wearing. D'oh. 





No comments:

Post a Comment