Sunday 12 March 2017

God bless this mess.

I don't even know what has happened this week, half through my own alcohol consumption, half becuase it's been another level of mental. Our guests went from being naked on the tables to waterboarding each other in Gregs in less than a week.

 "We will literally drink anything you put down in front of us"

...and they did. This even extended to bringing out desserts and putting a jug of cream on the table only to find the whole group chinning a glass each a few minutes later.

I haven't lost too many brain cells this week because I've learnt some wicked new games. Like the horseracing game where there was 7 chairs broken in the carnage of the cards, bets and the competition of the most impressive horse racing song (from pens in mouth to irish danging on the coffee table). Needless to say I'm going to miss the dinner time shananigans or being able to hear the chants from my room (6 flights and three doors away). EAT ITTTTT / WEAR ITTTT / K - CARAFE / WE HAVE A LINKKKKKKKKKKKKKK / LETS PLAY THE VEGETABLE GAME / COMANDER SAYS BIBLEBOPS / TEEEEEEEEEEEETH /

Aside from the severe liver damage I have ensured this week, from late night hot tub hangs, to needed helping up the stairs, to inviting us out and enduing us into a raclet cheese coma. We have maybe had our favourite week yet. At the very least, it's been entertaining and memorable and I miss them all already. This week calls for a complete detox though, now where did I put that green tea? 

We are the turnips looking for the kale.

Glasses/mugs/plates/wine bottles etc smashed by guests: 20 + 
Glasses/mugs/plates smashed by me: 5
Glasses/mugs/plates/a whole bottle of wine smashed by Louise: 3
Empty beer bottles NOT smashed by Louise when she fell over the coffee table: 4
Glasses/mugs/plates smashed by Joel and Archie: 0 
Plates fallen on my foot: 1
Litres of wine consumed: Too many
Litres of wine thrown up: Too many
Times I've had to clean up other peoples vom: 3
Chairs broken: 7
Beds broken: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment