Thursday 16 March 2017

16/03/17

16/03/17

So far this week has been a complete detox week (for me at least). Been chugging 3 mugs of Green Tea, been avoiding eating those cake mix bowls and been getting all my slow-release energy from porridge in the morning. Not touched a drop of alcohol in a week! New week, new me...untill I start getting back on it again on Sunday haha 

Shame I can't say the same for Louise. Me and Duncan (or Druncan) had to drunk snowboard her home from the Arpette; then shamefully call Archie for a lift when we missed the Lobster pots and had an hour wait till the bus. Worth it for the sunset snowboard home though! 

This weeks guests are nice, but man it's so quiet in the chalet without hearing K-CARAFE every 10 minutes. But my body is grateful for the break. 

Off to fancy dress snowboard today for our boy (and badass snowboard tutor) Adam's birthday. I can't wait to draw attention to my terrible self on the slopes... or not! 





Me, Louise and Jess pre-table dancing, I love! 


Us and drunken Duncan


No comments:

Post a Comment