Friday 24 March 2017

Another week for us at Chalet Pascale!

24/03/17
Our last week kid-free at Chalet Pascale! With the temps hitting up to 20degrees some days and spots of rain on others, the snow isn't too great here. It's just pure slush and with a board that is in desperate need of a wax it's been a slow week on the slopes. BUT I have realised I can ollie on my board so gold star for me?

Sunday Night down at Gregs we had a cross dress night, and being my only night this week not being designated driver, had a merry old time! Even included making sure all the guests got back to the chalet okay and it reminded me of my summer working kids club, walking backwards and headcounts (just minus the EVERYWHERE WE GO-OOO) 

Another week means another trip to the Arpett (and another sober Arpett for me!) and another Band Night, which means another time Duncan gets smushed into the celing becuase he's too drunk to defend himself. 

Our friends Adam and Daisy invited us over to their chalet Wednesday night for a curry night, damnnnnn. If I hadn't been missing the sweet taste of Bobby's Indian I was as soon as that spoon hit my mouth. Solid 10/10 for the pumpkin curry. 

Of course, not a week goes by without me saying something to embarress myself. This weeks gem was "Gordon always knows when it's sausage o'clock" and as soon as the words half escaped my mouth I knew I should've shut up hahah.
(Re: A bit more context, Gordon is the local dog who comes around in the morning for his bacon or sausages. Top babe. Cutest dog ever.)

No comments:

Post a Comment