Thursday 18 May 2017

Hola from Costa!

Hola Amigos!






Writing this one from Costa Del Sol. After catching my 8th flight from Gatwick this year I’ve landed in the south of Spain and ½ of Team Tenerife Best Rumor 2016.







                                                                      
First photo of the reunion!                                                           Bob The Bug ready for the adventure 

So far my holiday/adventure/gap life/expensive waste man days have been pretty sick! (and I’ve been pretty sick, keeping consistent I died on my first night, oops). Currently on day 4. And night 3/3 in the town. Cow’s told me that he’s a changed man this year and he doesn’t go out as much and blablabla so of course I’m trying my best to be a bad influence and it’s working. I’m a blessing and a curse.

First night kebab stop! 


I’ve been doing my favorite thing whilst I’ve been here: breaking into hotels and pretending I’m All Inclusive helloooo free bevvies! Gotta try work it off somehow though so I have been keenly involved in Aqua Fit and I haven’t been drowned once in Water Polo, obviously there was just more testosterone in Tenerife. Its proper weird being on the bikini-wearing-cocktail-drinking-oil-me-up-in-the-sun side of the hotel rather than the knee length shorts and baggy shirt side. Although I couldn’t resist doing a cheeky Jellyman at the poolside.


         My ugly feet                                                                  Avril  Lavigne hair


Yesterday we hopped on the bus to Gibraltar, bless, Cow was feeling a little bit ‘travel sick’ on the way there too. It’s a proper weird place, seeing a Debenhams whilst basically in Spain but only 23km from Africa isn’t something I’d expect. But we saw some monkeys, did some shopping, felt a bit sorry for our hungover selves, and had a fab day. 
 
Not sure how long I’m here for but so far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment