Tuesday 23 May 2017

23/05/17

Hot mess express.

Sleep all day, party all night. I am literally just a glorified wasteman, but getting a tan whilst doing it.

Been hitting 24h Square (aka Sausage Square) every night so far which means I’m seeing the same faces, or they’re seeing me and I’m pretending to recognize them. Got my kebab crew who now know me by name. Not sure if that’s a good thing or not, but when I’m doubt- embrace it.

Me looking gross but got my family with me 

It’s been ever  night we tried to get as much ‘free stuff’ as we could and I obtained my alter-uglier-ego in those horrible human glasses but my new homegal Katie was the champ with like 4 hats 2 sunnies a shirt and whatever else. I asked some fella at the kebab shop for his shirt and told him im homeless and sleeping on my mates sofa so I needed his top, then he slips me €20 and tells me to buy my own! Feeling so guilty I just wanted his Hawaiian shirt, oops! There have been about 10000 other hilarious moments, but I can only remember about 10% of that and I’m sure that most aren’t blog appropriate!

Me and some geeza                                          Doggo with some freebies




Me, Nicola and Ramsey went to this massive Aqualand opening party. It was sick! And as for me the last few days have been chilling out and hoping my throat infection clears up a bit (too much dodgy voddy).


 Me and Nicola before her fingers grew too big haha



Who's our mates? Wish I knew to say! 

A few bevvies in, check the eyes and random sequin hat. Ooops! 


 This geeza wanted a bit of the B so I ran in the swimming pool to repel him, didn't work

Party Team! 

I’m heading back to the motherland in a few days time as an exciting new opportunity has come up-but more on that over the next few days. Cheeky!

No comments:

Post a Comment