Thursday 13 April 2017

What. A. Day.

Who said that life in Peisey is boring?


After having a lovely and classy picnic at the snow park with the team we headed over to our favourite place, the Arpett. ANNNNNNND of course, that's where it all goes downhill* (not Just because it's 2000m up) so this week started off fairly normal, some sacko wine, some table dancing, getting in the cage, having a moshpit, breaking onto the platform** etcetc









As you can see from the photos we get progressively more outrageous, again.


So a started to get interesting not long after Rob popped out the Champagne, but instantly after Lewis brought out the BIGGEST BOTTE OF WINE I HAVE EVER SEEN. We had been surfing on our wobbly table all Arpett then suddenly it collapsed, we actually broke the whole thing.



Then as we are leaving I get talking to a beautiful bearded gent, and part of our conversation turns to the Piste Patrol Looking after some drunk guy on the floor to then realise it was Chalet Pascale's very own Joel Agg. So I have to drop my board and my conversation with the beautiful bearded man to rescue my roommate. By this point the Patrol have already decided that they've called an AIR AMBUANCE (A Real life FREKKING HEICOPTER) to come and get him after they can't get any conversation out of him (despite him responding to me when I spoke to him).




 So after a few phone calls to Boss Man Archie ("Hi Archie, don't worry but can we get the insurance details please" "Hey, me again, do you Know all of Joel's details please" "Hi Arch, me again, so yeah don't worry but Joel's being taken away in a helicopter, you can hear it right???") Mr Agg was being taken away. Piste Patrol kept trying to rid me from the area but I'd do anything for my boyfriend (or so they thought, I Really wanted to go in the helicopter too) so waited around, then they forced me onto a Snow Mobile, but hey I wasn't complaining. And when your friend is being taken to Hospital, you have to take selfies on the Skidoo.





So the whilst our Joel is on his way there, we do what us in Peisey are good at...drink more.



 And after a pitcher of long Island Ice Tea the rest of my evening is a blank. but I did have a great time and even rocked up to Band Night in my Salad Pets.




Then onto today....I cut up 4KG of lamb and made lamb tagine and we picked up the piece of our lives and Louise got her clothes and I located my helmet and we had a lovely (non alcoholic) bevvie in the sun.


*the Arpett never makes anything worse, Just better.
** I have never felt more famous in my whole life, and as Louise put it "I felt like Brittany!"                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment