Thursday 1 March 2018

From North to South














Me and my Castaway feet, WILLSSOOOONNN


After two overnight busses, and enough warning signs (almost missing my bus, getting dropped in the wrong place, and $$$)  I decided against my pilgrimage to Full Moon instead enjoying it from Tonsai Beach in Krabi. Which itself has filled me with adventure.

One of my more rustic living enviroments
From climbing over mountains, through a mud swamp, down the sketchiest abseil ever and bamboo ladders I found myself alone in a hidden lagoon with some ...modern mud art. Of course I added my own installation.
















Hitting new heights as I took to climbing legit cliffs for the first time and splitting my second pair of trousers in two days.

Worth it for this private view
Getting eaten to death by mosquitoes. And trying yoga for the first time, which saw my instructor mid session chasing away a monkey with a slingshot and saying:

'That AlphaMale is a dickhead.. Okay. Focus on your breathing, back to downward dog....'

You couldn't make it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment